Mike Posner Announces The Winners of His Amor Fati Music Academy Scholarship Program – Details Here!
Grammy nominated Detroit native singer-songwriter and producer Mike Posner, whose career-catapulting “I Took A Pill In Ibiza” is now the 10th most streamed song of all time on Spotify with 1 billion streams, announces the winners of the Amor Fati Music Academy scholarship program today. The fellowship will take place in Telluride, CO, on May 16th – May 23rd.
“I’m at the point in my career where I don’t want to devote all my energy to making myself more and more successful, and I want to dedicate some of my energy to helping other people be successful in the music industry as well. At Amor Fati Music Academy our mentors will pass down the years of wisdom and knowledge they have amassed in the music industry to young artists. We have some of the best artists, producers, and voice teachers in the world mentoring young adults. We have more mentors than mentees so the level of attention for the mentees will be unparalleled. Also, this will take place in one of the most beautiful places in the world, Telluride, CO.” – Mike Posner
The goal of the Amor Fati program is to award fellowships to five hand selected aspiring artists that will provide them with a unique week-long immersion into songwriting, production and computer software. While spending time in the mountains, they will learn studio skills and how to write/produce/record songs (to which they will retain ALL rights), as well as nutrition, fitness and meditation practices to help them reach their potential as musicians and people. They will be coached by veteran world-class musicians, producers, and songwriters including:
• Mike Posner (prolific Grammy®-nominated singer, songwriter, producer, poet, and podcaster)
• Adam Friedman (Arizona native turned Californian singer, songwriter, producer, multi-instrumentalist)
• Alex Banayan (acclaimed keynote speaker, author, and life coach; listed as one of Forbes’ ‘30 Under 30’ and
Business Insider’s ‘Most Powerful People Under 30’)
• Dave Stroud (American vocal coach, vocal educator, lecturer and creator of VocalizeU and established
VocologyInPractice; has worked with high profile artists such as Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, and Kelly Clarkson)
• GRiZ (DJ and electronic producer from Michigan, who is known for playing the saxophone along with producing funk, electro-soul and self-described future-funk; releasing four albums, he has toured with artists such as
Bassnectar, Pretty Lights, Gramatik, and Big Gigantic; master in Ableton)
• Jacy Cunningham (dynamic movement therapist, group fitness instructor, and creator of The Jacy Method – a
movement based experience designed to facilitate harmonious community)
• Vance Gilbert (world-class folk singer, songwriter, performer, storyteller and vocal instructor from
Philly; has released thirteen albums)
• Zach Allia (Utah-based master travel and portrait photographer)
The winners of the fellowship include:
• Colin Huntley @colinhuntley_
• dwilly (@itsdwilly)
• Myylo (@myylomusic)
• Torr Yatco (@torr___)
• Valentina (@valentinaaa)
Contributing partners for the Amor Fati Music Academy scholarship program include ASCAP and the program’s official distribution partner Stem, Ableton (@ableton), Bose (@bose), Fender (@fender), Strymon Engineering (@strymonengineering), Taylor Guitars (@taylorguitars), and ROLI (@weareroli).
For more information, please go to: www.amorfatimusicacademy.org.
You may be interested
Bounce Trumpet Awards Red Carpet Pics #TrumpetAwardsEditorial Dept - February 15, 2019
Check out red carpet photos of Bounce Trumpet Awards of India Arie, Da Brat, Lil Mama, Yo-Yo, JD McCrary (the…
Pics: India Arie, Da Brat, Lil Mama, Yo-Yo, Ashanti, Keyshia Cole, Sevyn, JD McCrary & More at Bounce Trumpet Awards Airing This Sunday #TrumpetAwardsEditorial Dept - February 15, 2019
Check out photos of Bounce Trumpet Awards performances by India Arie, Da Brat, Lil Mama, Yo-Yo, JD McCrary (the voice…