New Orleans born rapper, singer and lyricist Pell’s debut full-length LP Floating While Dreaming is slated for an exclusive Spotify premiere on May 20. Fans can visit Pell’s website (www.PellYeah.com) for a free LP download following the Spotify premiere. Floating While Dreaming, the follow up to his 2013 debut EP, Feel Good Summer, showcases the spacey, ambient, lyrically driven dream rap that 21-year-old Pell serves up in reinvention of the NOLA sound.
Singing and rapping since a young age, Pell was raised in New Orleans’ 7th Ward but was uprooted from his home by Hurricane Katrina in 2005, forced to relocate to Starkville, Mississippi with only the musical culture, memories and life lessons of his NOLA home. Pell’s debut EP, Feel Good Summer, was released in 2013 and since, his music has since been met with rave reviews.
Pell recently completed a 23-city tour across the US. For more information and upcoming tour dates visit www.PellYeah.com.
Floating While Dreaming TRACKLIST
1. Dollar Store (Prod. By Ludwig Goransson)
2. Eleven: 11 (Prod. by Tomas Barford & Jeppe Kjellberg)
3. Now You Know (Prod. by Staccs)
4. Little Things feat. PJ Morton (Prod. by Christo)
5. Fresh Produce (Prod. by Ludwig Goransson & Tabu Beatz)
6. Kreation feat. Curtis Williams (Prod. by Staccs)
7. The Never feat. LV Baby (Prod. by Adothegod)
8. Morning Light (Prod. by Tomas Barfod & Jeppe Kjellberg)
9. Runaway (Prod. by Tomas Barford & Jeppe Kjellberg)
10. Gibberish feat. Helen Le (Myc Beats)
11. SC2014 feat. Boldy James (Prod. by Staccs)
12. Wait On Me feat. Dent May (Prod by Caleb Stone)
In celebration for Black Music Month, Foot Locker NYC, in partnership with Converse, has selected Brooklyn-born artist Lola Brooke for their latest campaign, 'Create Next.' Launched earlier this month...
FLOSS is your source for entertainment, fashion and lifestyle news and information. We provide you with the latest news and videos straight from the entertainment and fashion industry. Music comes and goes. Fashion fades, only style remains the same. Music mean nothing unless someone listens to it. Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them. If you can’t Floss, why bother!