Tank’s 5 Essentials For A Sexy Valentine’s Day + “When We” Remix ft. Trey Songz & Ty Dolla $ign
Love is in the air and your favorite R&B Swooner is here to drop gems for the Valentine’s Day, ladies and gents. In true sex symbol fashion, Tank shares some of his must-have essentials to make sure you have your lover, partner, FWB, and special someone begging for more and not just on V Day. Let’s see what tips he has for us:
1. You must start the evening off with your favorite bottle of bubbly and let’s not forget the chocolate strawberries or fondue if you fancy! This will set the tone for the rest of the night and loosen even the most reserved person up.
2. A Romantic Dinner is VDAY 101 basic essentials. It does not have to be expensive or fancy, just intimate, thoughtful, and good food!
3. GREAT Conversation. This may not seem important but a genuine conversation is key, it shows you care and not just about the day but your partner in general.
4. CREATE THE SETTING. Home? Restaurant? Getaway? Wherever, whenever…make sure you set the tone and the mood. Scented candles. Rose petals. Bubblebath. Fruits. Use this opportunity to get creative and make your partner feel LOVED. The perfect setting makes for the perfect evening.
5. and FINALLY, the night wouldn’t be complete without me of course. Unfortunately, I can’t swoon every one of you ladies at the same time but get the tunes crackin’ with “When We” playing in the background.
And as a special Valentine’s Day Gift from me to you, here is the official remix and lyric video of “When We” featuring my guys Trey Songz & Ty Dolla $ign!
Check it out below.
You may be interested
Ahmir “Questlove” Thompson & Tariq “Black Thought” Trotter Present: ‘Hip Hop: The Songs That Shook America’Editorial Dept - October 14, 2019
From Executive Producers Ahmir “Questlove” Thompson, Tariq “Black Thought” Trotter, Shawn Gee, Alex Gibney and directors Erik Parker and One9, HipHop: The Songs That Shook America, premiered last night, October…
Oprah Winfrey Interviews Award-Winning Actresses Lupita Nyong’o and Cynthia Erivo For An OWN Primetime SpecialEditorial Dept - October 14, 2019
Oprah Winfrey sits down one-on-one with the award-winning actresses Lupita Nyong'o and Cynthia Erivo, who discuss their fast rise to fame and how their…
Watch YBN Cordae’s new video “Broke As F*ck” + Stream The Lost Boy Album Here!Editorial Dept - October 14, 2019
Today, YBN Cordae shares a new video from his his critically-acclaimed debut project, The Lost Boy. The playful video for "RNP" featuring Anderson…
You must log in to post a comment.