Lil Xan Hospitalized for Cheetos Overdose – Details Here!
As Lil Xan preps to kick-off his Outbreak Tour tomorrow (September 26) in New York, he was reportedly hospitalized after eating too many Cheetos. The star who must have been suffering from the anxieties of his upcoming tour ate himself sick. Xan reportedly ate so many Cheetos that he required an ambulance to rush him to the hospital to seek medical help. Afterwards, Xan took to social media to announce his situation in a post captioned, “I went to the hospital today. You know, getting ready to pack for this tour. i just want to let everybody know I was in the hospital — not due to any drugs — but I guess I ate too many Hot Cheetos and I guess it ripped something in my stomach open, so I puked a little blood..”
To his many fans pleasure, Lil Xan is alright and will kick-off his tour as planned. The Outbreak Tour which kicks-off in New York City tomorrow is schedule to conclude on December 1 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Check out Lil Xan’s post about the incident below.
You may be interested
“NYFW 2019 Ones to Watch“ By Sannette NicoleEditorial Dept - September 5, 2019
Ever wonder what designers are presenting new collections during fashion week only to find out after the show has already…
New Special Look at Disney’s “Maleficent: Mistress of Evil” ft. Angelina JolieEditorial Dept - September 5, 2019
Watch as Angelina Jolie, Elle Fanning, Michelle Pfeiffer and other members of the cast reflect on the legacy of the iconic villain…
Complete Seasons of “Saints & Sinners” and “In the Cut” & More on Brown Sugar This MonthEditorial Dept - September 5, 2019
Brown Sugar, the popular subscription streaming service from Bounce, is heading into Fall with a collection of popular fan favorites and faith-based films to…